- This event has passed.
Dinner, Symphony, and Art
April 21, 2018 @ 5:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Welcome Visitors:The Augusta Heritage Foundation is hosting this dinner and concert to celebrate the cultural heritage of Augusta. The public is invited to observe the artists at work prior to a fabulous dinner, concert and gallery showing at the Historic Augusta Harmonie Verein. All art on display will be available for purchase with 10% of the proceeds to benefit the Augusta Heritage Foundation.
Announcements at 6:00 PM with Dinner to follow, Concert presented by Chamber Project St. Louis at 8:00 PM.
Menu for Dinner:
- Baby Spinach and Spring Mix with Strawberies, Candied Walnuts, Feta, Red Onion, Hnoey Wine and Thyme Vinaigrette
- Chardonnay Marinated Chicken Breast with Balsamic Onkions, Sauteed Portabellas, and Goat Cheese Butter
- Roasted Garlic and Rosemary Whipped Potato
- Green Beans with Balsamic Reduction and Roasted Red Pepper
- Individual Fruit Cobblers with Creme Anglaise: Mango Key Lime
Complimentary Wine served with Dinner
Vegeterian Meals Available Upon Request
Gluten Free Meals Available Upon Request
Dinner and VIP Concert seating $65
Concert Only $15
Dinner reservations required. Tickets available at Augusta Heritage Foundation
Music Concert co-sponsored by Gallery Augusta and Halcyon Spa, Salon, and B&B
Artists are invited to submit their theme painting “People & Places of Augusta” for judging at the Harmonie-Verein/Legion Hall at 5:30 PM. Discount dinner tickets for registered artists: $50.